Friday, January 13, 2006

Yeah, I'm posting again.

As much as I bitch about the being stuck in a rut, I did have have fun tonight with the same folks in the same pub. The beers were nice and cold, and the aps where spicy.

We laid down some plans to go back to Ireland (I haven't been in -- Damn -- almost 5 years ). I was persistant about going to Dublin, but that's just not gonna work. Everyone else wants to do a freakin' pub tour. I'm gonna do it, but I'll just skip out of the tour when I don't like it and meet back at the hotel.

We broke down the market like we worked on Wall street, but, look at our portfolios, and you'll know, yeah, we don't.

The weather the past 4-5 days has been almost springlike. We've been in the 50's - um, this is January in Connectiuct. I still have snowpack in my yard, and tomorrow will be the last warm day, for, i'd guess the next two months. It's a good thing the Pat's (Patriots for you folks not familiar with the NFL or New England) are not playing in Foxboro. they like snow on playoff games. any chance for snow in Denver???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home