Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Nick Burns, Your Company's Comuter Guy!


A bit of background first. I'm a geeky tech, working for a city government. We've got many older employees who pretty much have no pc knowledge, and some who think they are pc wizards. I get the pleasure of providing these fine folks tech support.

I really don't have a problem helping users with little knowledge. For the most part, they don't really cause much trouble, and they follow simple instruction well. It's the freakin' AOL type users that piss me off. They like to download all sorts of freakin' wallpaper/screensavers etc, and wonder why their pc is bogged down. I just realized I'm starting to act just like Nick Burns, your company's computer guy!! Only dif. is I don't where a beeper - no - it's Nextel now. Oh, and by the way, Your Welcome!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home