Thursday, January 05, 2006

dinner+beer=yay!

Well, um, yeah, work was freakin hell today. My officemate is pretty much the prick of the department, and I get to work with him Well, actually work near him as he does no work. He had one project to do yesterday, and today he was to be assigned to an offsite. Well, he didn't finish it, and came in to the office today to complete it. I was so looking forward to not having to deal with the bs. He's good friends with the boss, who tosses him softballs, and doesn't complain when he drops them. The rest of us he peppers with fastballs.

Anyway, the work day ended, and, as always, I survived. It's Thursday night I go over a buddy's house every Thurday night. His wife cooks dinner, and I bring beers.
Free dinner + beers =YAY!! Not a bad way to lead into the weekend. Again, I have zero plans for the weekend. We'll see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home