Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year. I hope everyone had an enjoyable New Year's Eve. I spent mine sitting on the couch watching football and a movie. I watched Kinsey. I've been wanting to see it for some time, and I wasn't disappointed. Good flick. I made some pasta, garlic bread, and, well, yeah beer of course.

I went nuts yesterday at Stop&Shop. With New Years, and the snow (oh, yeah, we got a few inches of snow last night), the place was a freakin' zoo. I had to circle the parking lot four times before I found a spot. Then, I had to search the store for "hot" salsa. Everything is either mild or medium. I finally found a (or is it an) Uconn Huskies brand salsa in hot, and, I gotta say, it was yummy, and yeah, it was hot. I was feeling it abt. 3:00 AM.

After Christmas Eve, Christmas day, and a week of get togethers, I was actually looking forward to night by myself. I really kinda relaxed. It was a good way to wind down and get ready to go back to reality. I still have a couple of days off before I return to work. Eeeeyuck!!

Today it's time to get off my ass, and get it to the gym. I haven't blogged about the gym let. I'm there 5 - 6 times a week, for the past few years, but , to look at me, you'd have no idea. I workout a lot, but I also eat really shitty, and, um, well, yeah, I like my beer. I'm begining to realize, no matter how much you exercise, you can't get rid of the beer gut, without giving up the beer. I keep a log of my weight, BMI, etc. It's pretty much the exact same as last New Year. I dunno, I guess I'll keep it up. I feel better. I guess if I didn't work out as hard, I'd be one fat bastard!

Oh well, It's off to the gym to battle all folks that are trying to fulfill their New Year's resolution (damn you!!!).

Happy New Year. I hope it's a good one for all.

What's the expression - May the saddest day of your future be no worst then the happiest day of your past.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home