Thursday, December 29, 2005

I said GOOD DAY

Um, O.K. today was a pretty good day. I took the week off from work, and I'm getting accustom to this whole not working thing. I could really get used to this.

If I could adjust my spending so I could get by on freakin' welfare, I'd so do it. Damn me and my expensive lifestyle. Ah, Yeah, ... No..., Stop & Shop Peanut Butter's not good enough, I gotta have Skippy!! I'm so selfish, I won't share my house with the cockroach (hah, I said cock). Anyway, today was indeed good day. No stress, nice and warm for December, all the snow melted, I got some work done around the house, got to the gym and had a good workout, did some shopping, went over to a buddy's house for pizza and beer (ummm Beer), and finished off the night with a pint of the Guinness. Yay for Guinness.

Tomorrow, it's Earth , Wind and Fire @ the Palace in Waterbury. They just spent millions remodeling the Palace, and I'm looking forward to seeing it. I'll be the Irish guy in the upper part of the upper balcony.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home