Wednesday, January 04, 2006

It's a long day after all

Whew, It's been a wicked day @ work. While I was away, someone screwed with the Active Directory. I can't create new accounts, and new mailboxes. It's making me crazy, and I need to create 5 new accounts for our newly appointed Board members. Also, a ton of user's passwords expired. Thank God, today one of our consultants was in. He's good with Exchange and Active Dir. - and it took him hours of troubleshooting to correct.

Also, I was told to make room for the big ass high speed dot matrix printer. It's going in my office. The thing is the size of a freakin' car. At least when I need to print, I won't have to go far.

Finishing up the day @ the office, then off to the gym to battle the seasonal gym goers for the machines. I'm wicked bitter and have no patience for anyone, but these folks are actually funny. I actually help them out at times. They have no idea how to work some of the machines. I'm gonna take it a bit easy on the weights today. My back is killing me from shoveling a foot of slush off my driveway and walkway. I should have taken pic's before and after. I've shoveled a lot of snow in my 30 odd years. This was close to the heavest I've ever had to move - and now we have a bit more coming tomorrow. After the holidays, I'm fed up with snow. Time to call Cousin Tommy and see if his place @ South Beach is avail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home