Friday, January 13, 2006

Need to get a life

I'm so freakin' predictable, it's pathetic. You can tell what I'm doing and where I am by the day of the week. My schedule hasn't changed in years. Every Friday, after work, I go to the gym, come home, surf the web, then meet my old buddies from Sears @ TGIF's. Yeah, I worked at Sears for 17 years, quittin about 3 years ago.

I left my part time job @ Sears so I could get a life outside of working. I would go right from work (my real job) to Sears, then to the bar, (retail folks drink ALOT!!), then home, passout, and start it all over again the next day. Well, the only thing that's changed since I left, is I don't go out Every night, just on Fridays. Now, instead of going to a part time job, I go to the gym, then sit on the sofa and surf the web. Is that an improvement? At least I'm in better shape from the gym, and my liver is a bit grateful that I don't drink daily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home