Thursday, January 12, 2006

Shopping

I've become so much like a chick when I go shopping - I worked in a mall all through high school and college, and realy hated shopping. Now, I actually go outta my way to buy stuff.

Last night, I went to the mall to buy birthday gifts for my niece, and for Tre's 40th. Well, I ended up with no gifts for them and two new shirts for myself. I felt soo outta place shopping at American Eagle. They had some really good sales so I got myself a new fleece, and a new shirt. As I'm waiting in line to pay, and I realize I'm the only one there not accompained by a parent. They were playing videos in the store, and I didn't recognize the band. Yeah, kinda felt old. To add insult to injury, I gotta go back. The shirt doesn't fit me. I should go on my lunch while all the kiddies are still in school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home