Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Work it Annie


I was at the gym tonight, finish up with the weights, and decide to do some cardio - on account of all the beer I drank this past weekend (St. Patrick's Day Parade - I should post about this).
Anyway, I hopped on a Precor Crosstrainer, and start my workout. I usually mind my own business, and always have the ipod on. Well, I'm workin my stuff, listening to some tunes, when I see this odd shadow of the chick on the crosstrainer next to me. She's all of 4 foot nothing, with a huge red puff of permed hair and she's huffing and puffing like some sort of a freakin' train. She's thrashing her head from side to side and huffing and puffing in synch. I couldn't help myself. I burst out laughing. She did this for the next 1/2 hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home