Monday, February 20, 2006

IKEA RUN


In honor of President's day, I made a trek down to New Haven, to hit the IKEA, and spend some of the dead Presidents. This is only my second time to IKEA, and I gotta say, they Rock!! The place is huge. I picked up quite a few things, and spent way more then I wanted to. The picture here is of the old Perelli Tire building, with is on the same property as IKEA. I guess they own the building now. It's a freaky looking building, and looks vacant.

After shopping, we went downtown in the Have to get some Lunch. I couldn't get over how busy the city was. I drove around for a good 15-20 minutes looking for a parking spot. All the private lots were full, as was the lot on Broadway. We ended up down Church street, and found a spot right in front of Bruegger's Bagels. I had an awsome Chicken Cesear Salad. The place was busy, but clean and the food was very good. I'll be sure to go back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home