Monday, February 13, 2006

Lincoln Rocks!

I'm a hard working civil servant (yeah), and thanks to good ole Abe, I have today off to reflect on what a wonderful president honest Abe was, and how he brought the country together. Thanks there Abraham, good job. We're all united as one.

After reflecting on Abe's good job, and how he was shot down while watching "Our American Cousin", what the hell is that? I finished cleaing off the snow - then off to pick out cabinet pulls and hindges for my kitchen cabinets - yeah - tons of fun here.

Speaking of tons of fun, she's a wicked fat stripper - who pretty much does stags - pretty funky, and pretty funky smelling.

Anyway - then off to the gym to get my cardio in. I skipped the weights today as my back is in freakin' pain from shoveling. I'm back to running - yay - with just a bit of pain in the ole plantar fascia. I'm hoping to run the Sham-Rock-and-Roll 5K in New haven. It's only 5K, and I should be able to handle it. I've been running 4-5 miles, but its on a treadmill, not a freakin rockly road in a crowd. Should be a trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home