Monday, February 27, 2006

Wednesday is bad date day

It's been awhile since I posted. I'm the only one that reads this thing, but I'm doing nothing to increase traffic here, and posting kinda infrequently, so, no bitchin about that. It's actually kinda therapeutic posting anyway.

So here's the skinny on Wednesday's date. We meed for a bite to eat @ Chili's - not my call. 60 bucks later, we go to Dresher's for cocktails (I said cock hehe). After a few Brandy Manhattans, I get beaten up about how I'm in a nowhere job, driving a 10 year old car, living in an old cape in a crappy city - and how can I be content doing that. Well, I'm sitting at the bar, which if full of guys having an after work cocktail (there I go again), and I took it. What kinda pussy am I? Well, I haven't made the phone call since, and I haven't recieved one. I think I had enough of that.

I spent the weekend sititng at home watching flix and drinking beer - oh yeah, and being content. Yay for Bill and contentment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home