Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I'm Still Standing

Long time since I posted. Don't know if it's a good or bad thing, but not much has changed.

I've been to a couple of stags, a wedding, a few picnics, and golfed a bit - not as much as I'd like to as it's been raining pretty much every damn day for the past two months. I'm starting to grow freakin' gills.

It was a good 4th of July weekend - Happy Independence Day. Had a couple of picnics to go to, did some yard work, and golfed - see a trend here?

Oh, the yard is coming along. I'd post some pics, but, I don't see that happening as I was taking some pics outside, went out to the pub, and left my camera on the shelf of the gas grill. Well of course it rained that night!! Not a good thing. Sorry George Eastman, I'll treat the next one better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home