Sunday, May 07, 2006

Cinco de Mayo

I went to a Cinco de Mayo party last night, and well, drank a ton of cervesa of course. All was going well. Food was good, good conversation, mix of crowd. I knew most people, but met some new. The weather was nice, so we kinda moved the party outside.

I was having a blast until, my old Bad Date, showed up. I was on my best behavior despite already having a good 6 beers in me. I made some polite small talk, was harassed a bit about still being in a dead end job, etc, but I took it, smiled, and just walked away. I'm actually kinda proud of myself. It would have done no good to show it bothered me.

Anyway, the party was good. I ate some weird mexican stew shit that cleared my sinuses for awhile. I wish I had some now. I'm heading to the gym to work off some of the beer, and I can't breath. Shoud make for a good workout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home