Monday, July 24, 2006

Monday Hell

I went back to work today after a nice 3 day weekend and it was pure hell.

We're on a skeleton staff for the summer, and I gotta wear many different hats, which I normally don't mind, but today I just got hammered - one after the other. We made it through the day though.

I screwed up at lunch. I was going to get a delicious Buffalo Chicken Salad - Ummmmm. I went to the pub to pick it up and three of my co-workers wanted one as well. Well I got there and ordered three salads - brought them back, and delivered them (I'm such the good delivery boy!), then realized I didn't get one for myself. Doh!.

I'm know watching Hell's Kitchen, which is, by far the worst thing I've seen on Prime Time TV since "Titus", but, for some reason, I can't stop watching. Um, Help?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home